This article explains how to perform advanced customizations of the learning experience design. The learning experience is what your learners see when they access a course.
Read this first:
There are a few important things to note before moving forward. Knowledge of CSS is required. Additionally, as Northpass updates to the learning experience may affect custom styles, ongoing maintenance is required on your end.
If you haven’t already, request access to the templates.
- Click Design and select Styling.
- Select Learning Experience Styling.
- In the Custom CSS section, click Request Access.
- An email request is composed for you. Send the email.
- You will be notified when your request has been approved. You can then access and customize your Learning Experience styles.
- To enter styles, surround your styles with the <style></style> tags.
- To enter scripts, surround your scripts with the <script></script> tags.
Note that the structure of all pages is built on UI Kit, so those classes and icons will be available to you to use.
Click on the Save button at the top right. Your changes will be available to your learners immediately.
It is highly recommended that any customizations made are tested in all major browsers released within the past year, including on the device sizes that you anticipate your learners to use.
Click here to see all articles related to Design