This integration enables the automation of workflows between BambooHR and Northpass, removing the need to manually provide course access to users. After the integration is setup, you will be able to add Northpass courses as employee trainings within BambooHR and automatically schedule these trainings for employees.
1. In BambooHR, go to Settings -> Trainings.
2. Add a new training for each course within Northpass:
3. Choose how the trainings should be assigned to learners. Manage requirements and due dates:
4. In your Northpass account, go to Apps and click 'Configure' next to the BambooHR app:
5. Add your BambooHR Company name:
Select the correct BambooHR domain and click Connect BambooHR:
Click Enable and Save in the upper right hand corner
6. In Northpass, match your Northpass courses to your BambooHR trainings:
🔥Pro-Tip: Once you have mapped the Northpass courses to the BambooHR trainings within Northpass, you will not need to make any changes to the course link provided to your employees within BambooHR. The mapping will automatically populate the accurate Northpass course link in BambooHR for you.