It is time to highlight the Northpass data that will be communicated from Northpass to Salesforce.
Northpass Data: NP ➡️ Salesforce
- Course Attempt Number: This value will identify the number of course attempts specific to a learner. There will be unique data tied to each specific course attempt number.
- Course ID: The course ID is a distinct value that identifies the course within the Northpass platform.
- Course Name: The course name will be that in which was entered under the Name field within the Course Settings.
- Enrollment Date: The date & time in UTC that a learner was enrolled into a specific course.
- Progress Percentage: A percentage value that indicates how far a learner has progressed during the identified course attempt within a specific course.