What is Zapier and why do I need it?
Ever thought about if there is a way to get notified about your learners completing a course via email? Would you like to be up-to-date with all the events in Northpass on your Slack? Are you looking for a way to do that without developer resources?
Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise would not be possible.
You will be able to integrate Northpass with over 2000+ apps available in Zapier!
In order to fully enjoy the Zapier integration you need to be on Premium package or higher.
As Zapier is based on ‘events’, you will need to enable the “Webhooks” feature, follow our documentation here to enable it.
In order to authenticate your Northpass account in the configuration process, API Key will be required, here is where you can obtain it and how to enable it.
You will need an account in Zapier, if you do not have one; use the following link to hop onboard: https://zapier.com/apps/northpass/integrations and start from there.
Connecting Zapier to Northpass.
1. Log in to the Zapier account if you have one, if not use this link.
2. Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
3. Now click on “Add connection" and search for "Northpass"
4. Use your API Key to connect your Northpass account to Zapier.
5. Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap Template or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
6. If you are looking for inspiration, see everything that's possible with Northpass and Zapier.