- New Learning Experience version for a streamlined quiz and mobile experience.
- Customize the end-of-course modal to guide learners to the next course, or an external link, after completing a course.
- Choose a “Linear” mode of navigation, which guides learners to navigate sequentially through your course and removes the need for milestone pages.
- New People Center filters for Account Created and Activated dates.
- Ability to export People Center to CSV.
- Ability to add “Additional Information” below the content within an activity in the syllabus builder.
- Enhance Media Asset show page to see details about the file, as well as, all of the activities where the asset is used.
- Display custom head, header, and footer templates on URL Authentication pages to allow customization of styles.
- Allow resetting an API key for an account.
- Alphabetize course, group, and quiz dropdowns.
- Update format for the number of questions answered when exporting quiz reports as CSV so that Excel will recognize them as numbers, not dates.
- Clean up data tables that display learner data to always use consistent header text.
- When using the MailChimp integration, filter the People Center by emails that bounced from the MailChimp list.
- Add dynamic learner personalization details to the description of an activity within the syllabus builder.
- New API endpoint to list Activities within a course.
- “Saving changes” bar on the quiz builder now remains at the top of the page when scrolling through the questions list.
- After adding a milestone requirement, the dropdown to add another will now reset to allow easily adding another requirement.
- Fixed bug where after visiting the next page of a data table, the first page was no longer able to be visited.
- Fixed a series of bugs with asset sizing for videos, documents, and presentations so that it fits on all screen sizes without overlapping content below the asset.
- The button in the syllabus builder to upload your first SCORM package did not function properly, however, it now goes to the media library.
- Performance enhancements for large datasets for v2 assignment submissions endpoint.