- Replace assets within the Media Library to easily update assets across all usages in courses.
- Authentication Setup Wizard to easily select and manage Learner Authentication method.
- Insert Learner Personalization into course content areas such as Rich Text activities, Additional Information fields, Discussion Prompts, Quiz questions, and Assignment instructions.
- Display video asset thumbnails on Media Asset show page and when choosing a video asset on a Video Activity within the Syllabus Builder.
- Update language on People Center to more accurately describe the activation status of a person. People who have been invited and have not yet set up their account display as “Not Activated”, and those who have display as “Activated”.
- After a Learner or Admin updates a learner's email address, we now send the updated email address to Customer.io.
- Allow choosing a PDF Media Asset on Presentation activities.
- SCORM activities with milestones attached were not loading.
- After rearranging activities in the syllabus builder, the media asset and the Additional Information field were occasionally cleared out.
- The Quiz Builder would occasionally create duplicate questions.
- Adjusting answers order in the Quiz Builder was causing options to get deselected.
- Display inline validation errors in the Quiz Builder when erasing question text or correct answer text instead of displaying an error popup.
- Increase width of question type buttons on small screens in the Quiz Builder.
- When a school has more than 10 courses, allow selecting the 11th course for the Send to Course option on the End of Course Customization section.
- Stabilize OnboardIQ integration to consistently and reliably update and manage applicants and enrollments every 10 minutes.
- The action to Share a Course from the Course index page stopped working after first-time usage.
- The Learner Personalization dropdown was behind the Rich Text toolbar.
- After changes to a Rich Text activity finished saving in the Syllabus Builder, the cursor would occasionally jump to the top of the text box.