Fountain is an onboarding software that allows companies to build and manage their network of workers. This article explains how to connect your Northpass and Fountain accounts.
The integration enables the automation of workflows between Fountain and Northpass, removing the need to manually provide course access to users. After the integration is setup, you will be able to add Northpass courses to your Learning stages within Fountain. Applicants can be enrolled in Northpass courses and once these courses are complete, the applicants can be automatically moved to the next stage within the applicant funnel.
1. In your Northpass account, go to Apps and click 'Configure' next to the Fountain app.
2. From the Fountain configuration page, copy the Northpass API Key.
3. Return to Fountain, hover over your name at the top right, and click on Integrations > Screening:
4. Click the blue 'Connect' button next to Northpass.
5. Paste your Northpass API Key and Webhook Secret into the Fountain stage settings:
6. Copy the Fountain Webhook URL (example: https://www.fountain.com/test_account/schoolkeep_callback) and paste into the Fountain Webhook field in your Fountain App settings within Northpass.