- Invite a comma-separated list of learners to your school
- Assign learners to courses
- Groups tool: Add learners to groups, and assign entire groups to courses.
- Disqus Single Sign On integration: Learners can use their Northpass accounts to post to discussion boards. Contact us if you’re interested in setting this up.
- Customer.io integration: Hook your school up to Customer.io to send triggered emails based on learner enrollment and course completion status.
- Redesign administrator UI to sleeker look and new browser-compatible framework
- Allow deletion of learners
- Ability to remove a learner from a course that they purchased to enable removing the learner after providing a refund
- Learner entering the Learning Experience will now default to the first uncompleted activity to pick up where they left off
- Sections within a course are published by default. Previously they were draft by default.
- Updated Syllabus Builder design to better indicate when a section is published or unpublished
- Improved mobile Learning Experience formatting, scrolling, and interactions
- Stabilize Disqus integration for learners using older browsers