- Code Editor: Edit HTML and CSS of school website templates. Develop templates locally, download school data to enable local development with a copy of live data, upload template files via command line and UI. Available on Mac and PC.
- New role for admin accounts. Instructor role enables instructors to create course content and manage their own learners without visibility into additional school, account settings, or other instructors’ courses.
- Auto-generated school name when signing up for a new account
- Sales CSV export includes coupon code used for a purchase
- Remove “Sign Up” option from default school website navigation
- White background for wysiwyg code <> option within Rich Text Editor
- Properly sized promo video on Course Promotion page
- Allow video uploads in IE 11
- Remove incorrect padding on rich text content on Course Promotion page
- Performed routine load testing
- Enable additional workers for faster response times
- Optimize website to scale processes enabling faster load times
- Removed subscriptions feature due to lack of utilization