- Analytics tab available with filters for multiple courses, groups, and date range. View course enrollments, learner progress, and active learners across many courses, groups, and a date range. Educators with instructor permissions can access the analytics for their courses only.
- Choose the size of a media asset in the Syllabus Builder. This applies to video, document, presentation, survey, and webpage activities. Size will display with the calculated aspect ratio within the size of the learner’s browser window.
- School theme colors are available in the wysiwyg editor color picker.
- On an uploaded document or presentation, choose to allow learners to be able to download the original file.
- Support Microsoft Edge browser in the Learning Experience.
- The “Preview Course” button directly previews the activity currently being edited.
- When choosing a SCO for a SCORM activity within a course, choose from individual SCOs within an aggregate SCORM package.
- Create a full course from an individual or aggregate SCORM package. SCORM course displays as full screen activity and does not display syllabus. Aggregate SCORM packages display using Northpass section and activity navigation in the Learning Experience.
- Customer.io app displays Course UUIDs needed to create triggers and segments of learners.
- Toggle for public or private school moved to Website and Catalog app.
- SCORM app available for request within Apps page.
- Unify edit pages for Pages and Navigation feature. Display descriptive information about the purpose of each editable field.
- “Changes saved” status bar in Syllabus Builder remains fixed at the top so that it can been seen regardless of which activity is edited.
- Remove sort functionality on image column on courses index table.
- Disable ability to add an activity to a section that has not finished saving yet.
- The “View File” button in the Learning Experience uses the appropriate color on hover.
- Arrows and scroll wheel no longer change activities. This was causing problems with navigating through full-screen presentations and documents.
- Fixes for cookie banner formatting in Learning Experience and Cover Page.
- Fix tap target on login and sign-up forms on mobile and tablets.
- Allow more than 255 characters for custom page title, headline, and subheadline.
- Detect when a presentation or document fails to convert to a web format and display error message.
- Display error message when inviting a learner with a duplicate email address.
- Prevent SSO apps from being used with Shopify, as they are not compatible with Shopify’s Multipass solution.
- Improve error message when bulk inviting invalid emails.
- Refactor analytics services for more real-time active learners data.
- App stability improvements.