- New learner-side languages available: Danish and Finnish.
- For schools not using SSO or URL Authentication apps, API endpoints for adding learners, groups, and enrolling learners via groups.
- Add the ability to delete a quiz.
- Create milestone criteria for assignment activities.
- Display entire course title in the learning experience sidebar instead of truncating the title to one line.
- Allow changing the header color of text within a rich text activity or activity description.
- Enable usage of <div> tags within rich text activity and activity descriptions.
- Update browser support to include latest browsers on iOS and Android devices.
- Update learner password reset email to use school website branding.
- Add a show page for media assets to see more details about the asset and a preview of the file from theMedia Library.
- Some Media Library video uploads did not finish processing.
- Update Enrollments analytics table to ensure that duplicate data does not display.
- Allow deleting a learner if they have registered for a virtual event, achieved a credential, or made a comment within a discussion board using the Native Discussion app.
- Remove duplicate virtual events from the learner view.
- Allow deleting a course with milestones, credentials, or virtual events associated.
- Ensure that the SCORM selector on an activity displays the SCO selected for that activity.
- Individual activity views were not being tracked separately in Google Analytics.
- Credential design did not support course titles that span multiple lines.
- Allow a learner and an admin account with the same email address to exist in the same school.
- Improve performance and load time of the admin view of the Learners table.
- Decrease loading time for document and presentation assets within the learning experience.