This feature is available with the following pricing plans: Premium, Unlimited, Pay as You Grow
You will receive this webhook when a learner completes an activity.
The payload will be as follows below. The key data points are outlined below as well.
- Indicates the type of webhook sent. When the value is activity_completed_events, the webhook will indicate that a learner has completed an activity.
- Created at
- Indicates when the webhook was created. In this case, this corresponds with when the learner completed the activity.
- Indicates the learner’s progress in the course where the activity was completed. For example, if this activity was their 5th complete activity out of 10, this value would be 50, meaning they are 50% complete.
- Included person record attributes
- created_at indicates the date the learner was created
- name indicates the name of the learner. If using URL Authentication where only ID is passed, this field will be blank.
- sso_uid indicates the unique identifier passed to Northpass during authentication.
- updated_at indicates date the learner was updated
- Included activity record attributes
- title indicates the name of the activity that was completed
- course_name indicates the name of the course where the activity was completed
- Included course record attributes
- name indicates the name of the course where the activity was completed
- permalink indicates the permalink of the course. The permalink corresponds with the URL when editing or viewing a course. E.g. learning.example.com/outline/COURSE_PERMALINK/activities/ACTIVITY_PERMALINK
- created_at indicates the date the course was created
- updated_at indicates the date the course was updated