This feature is available with the following pricing plans: Premium, Unlimited, Pay as You Grow
You will receive this webhook when a learner reaches 100% complete in a course.
The payload will be as follows below. The key data points are outlined below as well.
- Indicates the type of webhook sent. When the value is course_completed_events, the webhook will indicate that a learner has reached 100% complete in a course.
- Created at
- Indicates when the webhook was created. In this case, this corresponds with when the learner completed the course.
- Included person record attributes
- created_at indicates the date the learner was created
- name indicates the name of the learner. If using URL Authentication where only ID is passed, this field will be blank.
- sso_uid indicates the unique identifier passed to Northpass during authentication.
- updated_at indicates date the learner was updated
- Included course record attributes
- name indicates the name of the course where the activity was completed
- permalink indicates the permalink of the course. The permalink corresponds with the URL when editing or viewing a course. E.g. learning.example.com/outline/COURSE_PERMALINK/cover
- created_at indicates the date the course was created
- updated_at indicates the date the course was updated