This feature is available with the following pricing plans: Premium, Unlimited, Pay as You Grow
You will receive this webhook when a person is invited to your school.
The payload will be as follows below. The key data points are outlined below as well.
- Indicates the type of webhook sent. When the value is person_invited_events, the webhook will indicate that a learner has been invited to your school.
- Indicates when the webhook was created. In this case, this corresponds with when the person was first invited to your school.
- Included person record attributes
- created_at indicates the date the person was invited
- full_name indicates the name of the person. If using Open Access where only a UID is passed, this field will be blank.
- sso_uid indicates the unique identifier passed to Northpass during authentication.