This article highlights how you can drill down into the analytics of a specific course.
So how do I get to this super cool dashboard?
There are three ways you can access the Single Quiz Dashboard:
1. Analytics Tab 2. Quiz Index Page3. Quiz Builder (Both Static & Dynamic Quizzes)
Alright, I am at the dashboard so what do I do now?
Select the quiz you would like to analyze, which can be done in one of two ways:
Option #1: Select the quiz from the drop-down menu in the upper-left hand corner
Option #2: Click the 'Choose a Quiz' call to action button & then select the quiz from the drop-down menu that appears in the upper-left hand corner
Select any filters you would like to apply to the report
*If you would like to make your analysis a little easier on yourself check out our support documentation on Configuring Filter Presets.
What's the 4-1-1 on what this dashboard shows?
- Gain some insight into how your learners are matching up against the quiz in terms of attempts, scores, & progress.
Direct Link to 'Multiple Quiz Performance' Report
- Click the Go to Analytics Sample Analysis link shown in the previous screenshot to grab the overall quiz analytics for any learners who have given the quiz selected a go!
- See how each question matches up against one another to help you analyze if any questions need to be modified
Easily Modify Questions
- For any questions that you identify as needing some love, you can click on the question & you will be brought to the quiz builder to make any changes you see fit.
- See which learners are totally crushing it for the quiz selected.
- Pro-Tip: If you click the green arrow associated with the # of Correct Answers column, you will be able to identify three learners who require assistance.
- Observe the score distribution among the learners who have completed the quiz selected.
- Pro-Tip: Feel free to hover over the bar to see the number of attempts that have resulted in the score that the bar is visualizing.